January 20, 2009

It's A Girl!

Well it's official...we are having our last baby...and yes it's another girl! (5 girls 1 boy)I'm pretty excited. I went to my 17 week appointment today and the ultrasound tech...did a triple check, just to make sure! I think Phil and Boston were a little dissapointed at first, but have quickly warmed up to the idea! I think it's great. I grew up with 4 girls in the house...we weren't even as close in age and we are still really close! Boston is just going to have to find the most awesome girl ever...so she can fit into our fam! So it's taken me a little while to warm up to the idea that we are having a baby #6, especially so close to baby #5 (they'll be 17 mos apart) yikes, but Phil has taken an extra precaution that has ensured that we are OFFICIALLY done! Yay! I'll be turning 30 this year, and my dream has always been to be able to vacation when I'm 35...and now I can...my youngest will just be 5! That's pretty good. The kids are all ecstatic and now we're just trying to agree on a name! We knew for sure it would be London if it was a boy...but since it's a girl...we're still debating on a few. We'll put up a survey to see what you guys think:)
P.S. for those of you who are "out of the loop"...we're due June 26th!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! I love the name London, even for a girl! You could spell it Londyn to make it a little more girly. I know you'll come up with something super cute. I love reading about your family!

Teresa said...

Oh Happy Day! a house full of girls- just the opposite of what I did :}
What about the name Montana or Sedona

Teresa said...

One more name from Danny- he votes for Sierra :}

deborah said...

CONGRATS, You are so lucky to be done at thirty, i didn't even start till 32. I think on your vacation, you should go to every place that you have named your children. With that said, don't name her tyler. Germany and England seem like a far better place to vacation than Tyler, Texas. But again I have never been to Tyler, Texas. I am torn between London and Berlin, but I will vote.

Oh, and we will have a party soon at our new home.

Shauna said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Gosh, our family is all about girls aren't we? I wish we lived closer ... We'll just have to visit more often!

The Dominguez Family said...

Congrats, I think you are a great mom and your children are blessed to have such a wonderful mom as you!

Sara said...

Congrats!! This is great news. Chad and I like the same Savannah. I'm so sad I haven't even met Seattle yet! I wish we could see you more.

Sara said...

I meant name...not same!

Brandi Jo said...

WOW... congrats!! You'll have to tell me the "how to have a girl" secert!! :-)

Monica&Kevin said...

Congratulations! I was totally out of the loop until now! How fun, and wow the whole 35 thing is an AWESOME plan. Maybe I'll shoot for that too ;)