January 30, 2009

GNO Time!



Madison caught the "runny nose/cough" bug on Monday...now Seattle has come down with it! Yuck. It's been a sweet couple of days...you know...the ones where you're shirt is one big "snot" rag! I've changed my shirt 4 times today! NO JOKE! So...needless to say, I needed a break! Last minute...we threw together a Girls Night Out...to Oreganos! (I'm talking 1 hour notice!) Phil's the greatest! I apologized to him in advance because Seattle has been soooo whiney, and all he said was, "That's okay, I've been at work all day so I won't mind a few hours!"

He needs an AWARD!!! It was soooo worth it! They have the best "Kaboom Dip" and the "Pizookie" is a huge "a" cookie, cooked almost all the way, then topped with vanilla ice cream! Yeah...it can't be finished by any one person...but oh so worth the effort!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

How totally fun- and the food yum- I must be hungry right now I think I could that huge cookie by myself.

Happy day

Leigh said...

Ok girlfriend. I LOVE these too! A friend of mine got me a little Pizookie maker from Bed Bath and Beyond and we've made these the last 2 nights (after the kids are in bed, of course. I hate sharing.) I'm thinking you need to invest in this.

p.s. Can I borrow your Phil for my next "Girls' Night Out?"

The Dominguez Family said...

Looks like it was a awesome GNO!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

I am so jealous and So in need of a GNO! Looks like a great time! We need to do a double date again real soon!

Sorry I didn't make it to the game. My mom was in town, we were all going to try to go, but we just couldn't get it all together and out the door. We plan on being there on Thursday, so hopefully "no rain"!!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Hey.. hook me up to invite of your thoughts of Summer. That's got to be great fun to read! :)

Brandi Jo said...

YUM!!! My friend Sarah and I totally went to Oregano's for Pizookie before I moved!!! That has to be the BEST desert EVER!!!!