January 9, 2009

Girls Night Out...

(We decided Ryan was the only "stud" allowed!)

Bettijo, Maylene, Sandy, and the top of Ryan!
Cynthia and Me!
Sandy turned the big 3-0 while she was away "partying" in St. George...so us girls back home decided it would give us a great excuse to have another "girls night out" when she got back! We decided to try out a new restaurant...Maria Maria in Tempe. I guess you could say it was a Mexican restaurant, but with a twist? It was really different...and the cooks seemed to LOVE jalepenos! The food was a bit spicy, but mine was really good! We took pictures of everyone's meal so you could see the presentation! Yum, Yum! Some looked better than they tasted (Bettijo's)...others looked crazy, but tasted really good (mine)!

Cynthia had the Vegetarian Enchiladas!

Bettijo had the Coconut Ceviche!

Sandy had Fajitas!

Maylene had the fish tacos!

and I had the nachos! (Those purple things are onions...pickled onions! They really could leave those off next time...but the rest was amazing!)

We had a blast! Great conversation, fun atmosphere, and interesting food! What more could you ask for! Thanks Sandy for getting old first! It was a great excuse to get out!

5 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Dang, I missed out!! Looks like you all had fun! :)

Teresa said...

Oh now totally fun- sounds like you have a great group of friends-
Love your Banner with all the kids- adorable-
Have a great day!
Hugs

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

How Fun!! I love Mexican food! I am so jealous! I just wanted to let you know, I wont be a the game tomorrow night. I have to take my sister to the airport! I also wanted to tell you that I have a name for your baby. If it is a girl... Sydney. I think it's adorable!

The Dominguez Family said...

Looks like you girls had a blast!

Brandi Jo said...

How fun!! :-) Looks like you had a great time! I hope all is well there! YAY to girls nights... what would we do with out them! :-)