June 25, 2008

Our Little Miss Independant





Well it's been a week since the kids have been gone at my parents house in California! Wow time has really flown by! I've gotten to talk to them almost everyday and get to hear all of the details on their far off adventures! It's been really sweet. Dad doesn't get the phone calls as much as mom, so he's missing them a bit more. Pretty much everyone who has talked to me in the past week has also heard of the trouble Madison has gotten into! It's funny I think having the other kids around all the time has made it so either she's too busy to get into stuff, or there's enough of us around to catch her in the act before it gets ugly! Poor Madison, she's just bored stiff with only mom and a baby around. The good thing is that we've had a lot of bonding time and we've been watching a lot of Noggin, which is good for us both. I'm sure there's a lot of you moms who can relate to these pictures! Good thing my wipes were almost out! It could have been a lot worse. I also made her clean up after herself. She was a little too happy though!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

She's so stinkin' cute!

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

"OH SHANK."