June 3, 2008

Seattle's New Bumbo Seat!




I tried one of these at a friends house a couple of years ago when Madison was like 4 months old and thought it was amazing that she could sit up! (she was a little on the slow side) So I've been wanting one for Seattle...even though she's our last. (Can my sisters hear free "hand me down"?!) Anyway this thing is amazing! Seattle isn't quite 3 months yet, but has been doing so many things that I thought she might be ready to try the "Bumbo"! It is so flipping sweet! She doesn't really enjoy her swing, because she's constantly trying to sit up in it??? She doesn't enjoy tummy time or back time for very long...so the solution is this seat! I have been able to get so much done now! The kids love talking to her in it! She even catches a few glimpses of the T.V.! So if anyone is wondering whether or not to buy this seat I give it FIVE STARS!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah for Bumbo seats! Jenna loved hers too, and there was something about having her sit up instead of lie down that made me feel less guilty about doing things around the house while she "watched." All your kids are stinkin' cute!!

Brandi Jo said...

That is awesome! I have been wondering about them. I think I registered for one to see if I got it then I would try it sort of thing. I will definatly have to get one. Carson is starting to get to the point where he wants to be sitting up all the time. :-) Thanks for the advise!