October 12, 2009

Little Ghosts...and Truffles!

I was in the mood to make something...so while I was in the kitchen "attempting" to make "cake pops" from Bakerella's blog...which, if you really want to see what they're supposed to look like...look there! Way flipping cute!
I dipped my white ones into almond bark...
And my chocolate ones into some dark chocolate ganache I whipped up...they were good, but way too rich/sweet if you ask me! So I tried rolling them into balls half the size...and that was better! I was getting them ready for a quick freeze, so they would stand up!
While I was in the kitchen...these little monsters were running around the house with my "chair"ghosts (they were on the back of my chairs) and saying ooooh! I was bugged that they took them off..but still had to laugh because it was pretty cute!

I talked them into getting a photo...don't you just love the little guitar Haven's strumming?

I swear there's NEVER a dull moment here!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

You do the cutest things with your children-
Love it.
Happy Day

Sandy said...

what.... how did you get the ghost to look like that? So cute! I'm so glad Madison has a little play mate!

hillari said...

Okay, seriously, you are just awesome. How do you find the time? And how are you not huge from all the delcious things you cook up??

Summer said...

I just molded them instead of rolling them! I always find time for FOOD! It's always challenge to stay "above the yellow line!" But it's soo worth it:)