October 24, 2009

Halloween at the Hirschi's House...

It was so sweet to see Bettijo and Heath's new place...especially since now that they are ALL the way in Glendale! I have to admit...traveling 25 minutes was a huge change from walking past 2 houses on a sidewalk:( It was so worth the drive though!

They always go ALL out on the food and decor! The table looked amazing! We had a 4 course meal, with the first course actally being vegetarian for Mike Clark and I! (Thanks Bettijo! The soup was super yummy!) I just wish I had a better picture of it! This was from my seat down...to the end. It was so dark, so I'm sure my flash threw a few people off! (Sorry about that:) I saw Bettijo taking pictures with her NICE camera...so there should be better ones to come, I'm sure!

We all sat across from our spouses, so instead of getting Jeff and Deborah...I was only able to get Deborah and Phil...sorry Jeff:)
Cynthia and I were seated next to each other this year! Our end of the table had soo much fun! We always seem to have such "colorful" conversations when we are all together;) We missed the Becks! Next year they'll have to win the lotto and come down for the entire month of October:)


Thanks Bettijo and Heath for the awesome time and the super cute Lip Salves!

1 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Looks like fun, we totally missed out!