October 13, 2009

Paris' lost a tooth...literally!



Paris "FINALLY got a loose tooth", the kids' words, not mine! I always HATE it when they go from the cute little teeth phase...to the big awkward looking teeth! I am always amazed at just how big the new teeth are and how they seem to fit into their little mouths! Ah...in any event, it became loose last Thursday and after A LOT of wiggling...it fell out today at school!

She was beaming ear to ear when she got in the car to tell me it had fallen out:)

We decided that we had better go home and celebrate...Phil took it as an invitation to go out to dinner,(it really doesn't take much) which meant Shavonne and Greg were dialed too! We went out to Arribas!

While I was taking Paris' picture I had a little one saying, "I do" "mommy" "cheese"...

Of course I couldn't resist...and then I would just be mean if I didn't take this one's little picture:) The rest of the kids were "throwing wishes" (pennies) into the pond outside!

After dinner we went home and Paris was making her PB&J sandwich for lunch tomorrow and I guess when she was throwing away her crusts...she accidentally threw it away too! Unfortunately she didn't notice until much later when it was time for bed:(
After a loooong talk about how I couldn't go digging through the garbage...(sorry a tooth just isn't worth it!) I suggested she write a letter to the tooth fairy and tell her what happened. This is 1 of the 2 notes the tooth fairy received...I will stay on the look out for the other letter...it's so cute!

Transaltion: "Paris told me to write this note. Paris wants to know how many children do you have. What are there names are they boys or girls. What age are they? Write back please! Xo XO ♥' Brooklyn"

Paris must still be holding on to the note that the "Tooth fairy" replied to! I'll just have to find her "special" hiding place?!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

That sounds so good. Now I need to go get some mexican food. Isn't that the place we went to with Bettijo and Alena? So YUMMY!
Paris is so cute! I love the note!

Summer said...

Yes it is! YUMMY! Pollo fundita!