September 26, 2008

Boston's Sweet Note...


Last night as we were looking at all the pictures of Phil and I...I asked Boston if he thought I was a cute little girl and he said no I wasn't that cute. He was pretty nice about it, but just said I didn't look that good. So I was giving him a hard time saying that I thought I looked very pretty! Well this morning he brought me this note! I had to laugh. I told him that I really wasn't that cute...I was just kidding. He said he knew but he wanted to give me a note anyway. I love this kid! (and all of the notes I get, good or bad!)

4 comments:

Sara said...

He's such a sweet kid!! Such a cute note!

Monica&Kevin said...

LOL the best mom I ever had...awww:) This is precious!

hillari said...

That is adorable! What a cutie!

Shauna said...

I love this! Boston keeps it real, and he is such a sweetie too. Did you show him his dads farmer's tan pics? ... cause those sure aren't cute. The b-ball pic has some farmer's tan action.