September 8, 2008

Yay! Our gazebo will live on...

That last over-night storm we had a week ago or so, totally ripped our gazebo roof! I was so sad. We've only had it for about a year and a half and it's survived everything so far...up until last week:( Atleast we know that it never "set sail" , which we were worried about originally. Anyway, we bought it from Target and neither the store or their corporate head quarters stock the "roofs", but they were nice enough to give me the number to the manufacturer! After a 10 minute conversation with some sweet girl...we're getting a new free roof! Yay! So I thought I would post a picture of our sad, ripped, and "ghetto" gazebo! Poor thing, it does such a good job shading us all summer and I couldn't even find 1 good picture of it. Well atleast it will be good as new in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Maylene said...

That's so nice that you get a new top for free! It is always suprising when companies are so nice...most of the time it seems like they are usually the opposite. I loved all the pictures of the yummy stuff you have been baking! I haven't forgot either that I owe you "dinner and yummy dessert".

hillari said...

wow, that is so cool! Ours ripped a while ago, but the metal bars also bent, so it was garbage. I love those things, I just wish they held up better with the wind.

Amy O'Neill said...

That is so nice of them! Glad your gazebo will live on!