October 24, 2008

The 80's have arrived!

This year's Halloween Party finally arrived, and not without some serious citations from the fashion police! Everyone looked so incredibly sweet! We all looked like we came from an 80's nightmare! (Which was such a good thing!!) I've been looking forward to this thing for months! I think I actually chose the date for it in July!! Sorry again, to those of you who've heard about it since then too!
We decided on an 80's Murder Mystery Theme to try something different...and weren't sure how it would turn out, since the script was laid out a bit differently...but with the group we had...I don't think anything could have gone wrong! You guys were all AWESOME!!! Thank you for making this year a total hit!!! I loved everyone's costumes and the time you all took to "get into character"! Also a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you for your sweet gift! I would like to say that we will be taking advantage of the Texas Roadhouse gift certificate very soon...and as for the See's...consider it gone! You guys are the best!!!!!!! I'm just glad you all could make it!!!


*Sandy-I would like to also give you a special thanks, again, for the HUGE help you gave me yesterday with running some last minute errands! I couldn't ask for a better friend! Seriously...I so owe you!!!!! Just let me know when you want me to "PAY UP"!

We love the Murder Mysteries...but they do limit the amount of people that we can invite! This year there were 9 couples including us...and that was huge!

Okay, okay, already...now for the pictures...


Sandy and Spencer as "Jane Fondamy" and "Rev. Jerry Flawless" aka the murder victim!


Deborah and Jeff as "Kelly Incapowski" and "Zack Morrisey"


Cynthia and Mike as "Melinda Vaness and J.R. Duwing"


Bettijo and Heath as "Rosanna Danner" and "Will Catchu"!

Amy and Rob O'Neill as "Allegra Summers" aka the murderer and "Ferris Buellner"


Kim and Kurt as "Ladonna" and "Willy Idol"


Maylene and Mark as "Vanity Shuetz" and "George McFly"



Laurie and Justin as "Molly Holiday" and "Max Gibson"

At the dinner table...Sandy was scoring some sweet "couple" photos...which she has to share! We had all the couples facing each other...so she decided to get everyone to pose with their "neighbor"!


Sorry if some of you were caught off guard...but I love the shot of Mike holding the "Martinelli bottle!" You look like a "cider-holic!" getting ready to toast something! :)

On the menu...Chicken Cour don bleu...or at least my attempt at it with some rice and broccoli.

And for dessert nothing else but Costco Cheesecake! We got two different kinds, Pumpkin (shown), and regular! Can't have a party with out some serious "sweets"!

It was so much fun...and almost everyone brought their own camera so I know there are some more photos floating around out there! Don't forget to send me some! Can't wait to check them out!

A huge thanks again to all of you for playing along!! It was an awesome night!

So who's throwing the next party??????

4 comments:

Maylene said...

We had so much fun! Thanks bunches Summer (and Phil) for hosting that. I loved dressing up and just hanging out with everyone and eating all the yummy stuff you made!

Leigh said...

SERIOUSLY Summer!! Where do you get all your crazy energy? Looks like a fun party!!

hillari said...

So fun--you're amazing! But you and Amy both totally gave away the ending! Now how am I supposed to do the same one?!

Shauna said...

You are so creative Summer! It looks like you guys had a blast!