October 23, 2008

I Won!


My mom has this very wonderful and talented friend, Teresa, who has an awesome blog with such inspiring thoughts, pictures, and ideas! She recently had a contest for those who commented on her blog and I won! My mom flew it out when she came with her! It's the cutest RL tote that contained the "cozyiest" of items...keeping with the theme "Cozy Comfort"!


I recommend you all take a second of every day and glance at her blog! She has so many great ideas! She's like Martha Stewart...but better! No offense to Martha...but I think Teresa's ideas would make a better show!


Thanks Teresa for the great tote and for all your great ideas and pictures!


You can find her at...

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Glad you liked it-
Oh Happy Day
:}

Anonymous said...

I will agree with you - my sister Teresa has a real fun Blogg.. and she has always been a "Martha Stewart" and tons better person (she honesty).. glad you won it's always fun to win!