August 6, 2008

"Breaking Dawn"


I ordered my copy of "Breaking Dawn" a couple of months ago on Amazon thinking that it would get to me the same day it came out...unfortunately, no. Oh well. I got it Monday night and was so excited to start to read it, but have just been way too busy! I know I'm way behind almost everyone I know! Anyway, so today I decided to race through my swimming routine, doing only a half mile instead of the full one, so that I could spend the rest of the time reading out by the outdoor pool at LifeTime. I know why read by their pool, when I have my own? Because they have babysitting! Yeah! So I had a full hour and a half of uninterrupted reading! So I'm finally 350 pages in and of course totally hooked. It's not quite what I expected, but I still totally love it! Hopefully my week will stay sweet and I can finish it before "flip" gets home!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I am at page 550 and I am loving this book! It is totally not what I expected either ... but I still think it is great!! I can't wait to find time to finish it, I am so anxious to see how it ends.

Brandi Jo said...

i have got to be behind you! I should be on the 4th book by now, but I have put off book 3 and 4 for my plane trip to Ireland. That is so funny because I did the same thing @ LifeTime last week. I put the kids in the child center, went out to the pool, caught some rays and read my book. Good thing that you got some actual exercise in! :-) I am really excited to read. It has been really hard to NOT read it while I am getting ready for my trip. Happy Reading!