August 27, 2008

What's cooking in your kitchen?





Okay, so my friend Sandy got me in the mood to bake yesterday. You all know how I love to bake, and she found these awesome dessert recipes, of course I just had to try! I was talking to Shavonne and my mom this morning while I was making these beauties and got them in the mood to bake too! I tell you...it's contagious! Shavonne's pictures are much prettier than mine, because, as usual, I was in a huge rush. This Thursday is a "Service Auction" for Enrichment Night and I usually bake something as my service, so I was trying out a few recipes to see what I should "Auction". I decided try to make the oreo/nutterbutter truffles and then decided that the Chocolate Chip Crispy Treats also looked too amazing to pass up. After I was finished with the 50 or so truffles, and 12 of the Chocolate Chip Crispy treats, I called Phil and asked if his office would be willing to try them! Luckily they were ready and willing. So I was in a rush to drop them off at his office for an afternoon snack right before I had to pick up the kids! Luckily he's only a few minutes from home!) Anyway, these are the snapshots I took, right before I ran out the door!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Yummy! Those truffles look delicious!

Sandy said...

So incredibly yummy!
P.S. Your cupcakes are the best!!!! :)

hillari said...

Wow, you are so talented! Are you going to share your recipes?? :)

Becky Wyatt said...

Summer! You are amazing! You've got to make a dessert cookbook to share with all of us.

Amy O'Neill said...

You are so awesome! I wish I had the patience to make all that. It all looks so yummy!