May 4, 2009

Cuatro De Mayo!

(Sandy, Kim, Me)

We were invited to a "Cuatro De Mayo" fiesta at la casa de Becks! It was awesome! Sandy made some Kick "A" beans, rice, salsa, guacamole, quesadillas, and I can't forget the virgen Margaritas and Pina Colada drinks! Yum Yum! It was so good! She didn't want me to bring anything, so I thought I would surprise her with a "Cuatro De Mayo" cake! Ha, as you can see...it was a work of art. I think it tasted better than it looked though:)

I think we made the cuatro de mayo the new cinco de mayo! Oh yeah...and thanks to Spencer we were able to enjoy authentic Mexican mariachi music too! It was a blast! I think they'll have to come back next year to celebrate it again! Thanks for the excuse to party!

(Spencer and Sandy)
(Kim and Kurt)

Phil actually looks kind of happy in this photo! (He loves to pose crazy) Yay to Sandy for remembering the camera! I totally forgot! SO I had to steal these:)

0 comments: