May 22, 2009

First Day of Summer Vacay!

It was such a perfect day for the park!! It was actually overcast...which kept the temps down to the upper 80's low 90's so we decided to have a picnic at the park with some friends!

The highlight of the day was the freaking hard core fire hydrant "esque" sprinklers that came on without warning and totally sprayed Sandy and Seattle! So sorry I didn't capture that on film! I'm sure Sandy appreciates that:)
Paris and Talan...trying to stay dry!
Boston, Paris, Seattle, and Madison hanging out...on or around the swings...
Brooklyn taking Seattle for a ride down the slide...
Boston...begging to get wet
Madison being silly as usual, with something sticky and I'm sure very sweet on her face!
Oh if all the days of summer could be as overcast as this one!!! I'll take the heat and the sun...just not when I'm away from a pool!

0 comments: