May 24, 2009

Shark Reef





After we showered and got refreshed, we all went down to the Shark Reef for some aquatic sight seeing! I had no idea the place was a flipping Mile away! These hotels are SOOO flipping big! I was a little scared that I was going to go into labor...seriously! I couldn't shake the thought that A. my baby would be born in Vegas...and B. I would have a 5 hour drive home after! Luckily, I was "hooked" up with a "scooter" when I arrived at the Shark Reef! Thanks to our new friend Colin, the rest of my trip...really was relaxing! We do have a few pics of me on this thing of beauty...I'll have to see if I can steal one!

The kids LOVED seeing all the fish and animals. We each had these little remote controls, which Madison kept calling phones, that you could punch in the # of the exhibits and it would tell you all about the fish/wild life that lived in that section.

I think the kids favorite was getting to touch the rays in a shallow pool. For some reason some of my pictures were coming out sooo blurry:(

My favorite was the tunnels you could walk into and see sharks, turtles, and fish swim all around you! It even had glass panels in the floors so you could see things swimming below you! It was fun, the kids had a blast, so way worth it!


0 comments: