May 25, 2009

Love My Big Sister!


Oh I hear the stories of all the parents out there that are having a "hard" time getting rid of the pacifier aka "passy", (in our house), but getting rid of Madison's passy was the easy part...she left hers at "Manny's" which is a restaurant we went to a while back. The PROBLEM is that Seattle still has a passy...that Madison has now decided to take now and then! Soooo even though HER passy's are gone...she knows there's always one close by:) Oh well, there are worse things in life...so I'm going to enjoy the pictures...for now:)
Seattle just adores Madison! It's so cute. Today I caught them walking around "talking" to each other...mostly Madison chatting about anything and everything, while Seattle mimicked her sounds and expressions! It was so cute...I had to snap a few pictures!

0 comments: